Click HERE to view your account balance.
The Fox Preferred Owner program card costs you nothing. It is our way of rewarding our best customers.
When you enroll in this program, we will preload your card with sales and service points. Every time you have a customer-pay transaction at Fox Subaru, you will earn 5% of your purchase back on your card. You can use your purchase points to pay for your next Fox Subaru visit.
Your rewards card allows you to shop over 300 leading retailers online only where each purchase earns you bonus points that can only be used at Fox Subaru. To start shopping, log in at BuyerLoyalty.com and click on "Rewards+Plus" button. View all discounts and special offers and START SHOPPING! Your points will automatically post to your account 30-45 days from shipment of your online purchase. It's that easy!
Upon receipt of the membership card/key tags (the "Card"), you agree to be bound by the program rules, terms and conditions. Fox Subaru Fox Preferred Owner Program members will receive incentive points for every dollar spent on parts and service and up to $250.00 for vehicle purchases. These points are only redeemable at Fox Subaru. This is at no cost to you. Simply swipe your card with our cashier when you pick up your vehicle and we'll take care of the rest. With every dollar you spend in our service department, we will apply 5% of your total bill to your member card in the form of award points. We are a full-service maintenance and repair center. As an authorized Subaru Dealer, our customers are assured of the availability of Genuine Subaru Parts for all vehicle maintenance and repair needs.
Overview of Fox Subaru Fox Preferred Owner Program
The Fox Subaru Fox Preferred Owner program is a loyalty program sponsored by Fox Subaru that allows owners to earn incentive points toward future service, parts and accessory purchases. Acquisitions include new and certified used vehicle purchases, service, labor and parts/accessories from Fox Subaru up to a maximum of $250.00 in any one transaction. All earned award points can be used only for retail purchases at Fox Subaru.
1. Incentive points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
2. Any items purchased through the Fox Subaru Fox Preferred Owner program cannot be returned for cash. The value of returned items will be applied to the member's card.
3. Program points redemption cannot be combined with any other discount offers (including, but not limited to, the Fox VIP program and the VPP Subaru program). Fox Subaru reserves the right to determine redemption eligibility.
4. Your Rewards Card can be used for any Subaru vehicle in your household.
5. Award points can only be earned on cash purchases. Qualified purchases include retail parts and service IF the transaction has a repair order. Each of the points earned is equal to one dollar in awards discounts. You cannot accrue points on wholesale parts purchases, warranty, insurance or extended warranty purchases or over-the-counter parts purchases.
6. Members must present a valid membership card at time of purchase in order to accumulate points.
7. Membership and Points are not transferable. Members cannot pool accumulated points to increase standings. Membership and points cannot be sold, bartered, brokered or transferred for any reason including death and domestic matters.
Earning Program Dollars
When you first enroll in the program, the Owner will receive a Fox Subaru Rewards Card. The card is to be used for each eligible transaction. Incentive Points can be earned in the following manner:
- New Vehicle Purchase and Certified Used Vehicle Purchase earns $250 toward a future vehicle purchase;
- Each service event (parts and labor) with a repair order earns 5% of total dollars spent (less tax) toward a future service, parts or accessory sale.
- Points earned for new vehicle and certified used vehicle purchases may not be used toward service; points earned for service may not be used toward new vehicle and certified used vehicle purchases.
Transaction credits will be posted within 30 days of the qualified transaction date.
Participation in the Program
The Fox Subaru Fox Preferred Owner program is available to all Fox Subaru customers who are over the age of 18. Fox Subaru employees are eligible to participate in the Fox Subaru Fox Preferred Owner program, but may not receive preload amounts on new activations. Fleet or wholesale customers are not eligible to participate in the program.
Participation in the Fox Subaru Fox Preferred Owner program constitutes each member's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
Fox Subaru may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the Fox Subaru Fox Preferred Owner program - including, but not limited to, the methods through which incentive points can be earned, how the program can be used, the value of the earned points, at any time, without notice, even though these changes may affect the members ability to use the points that have already been earned.
The Fox Subaru Fox Preferred Owner program has no pre-determined termination date and may continue until such time that Fox Subaru terminates the program, and Fox Subaru may terminate the program at any time, with no notice given. Accrued reward points do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the program. Member dollars are credits that Fox Subaru may revoke at any time as set forth herein. Reward points may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered or transferred except as matter or otherwise by operation of law. Each program member is responsible for ensuring that the information in his/her account is accurate and kept current.
Abuse of the Fox Subaru Fox Preferred Owner program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honor Dealer employee's instructions) may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorney's fees and court costs.
Limitation of Liability governs that each program member accepts all responsibility for and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Fox Subaru, Subaru and each of their related companies and respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents and successors and assigns (the Released Parties) from and against any claims that may arise from actions taken by such Member or for any unauthorized access to member's account from a third party. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the program. By participating in the program, a member waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum.
Fox Subaru/Rewards Program